Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup technique of Asian origin whose objective is to completely correct or reconstruct an eyebrow or lack thereof.
This technique is indicated for people who have lost their hair due to age, excessive hair removal or illness. Another very common application is in young people who want to fill depopulated areas and improve the shape of the eyebrows.
Microblading is carried out with the “tébori”, a metal pen together with a needle, manually depositing pigment in the basal layer of the epidermis. In the lower part of the «tébori», disposable needles are inserted, with which micro-cuts will be made in the skin simulating the shape of the eyebrow hair, giving it a completely natural and real appearance. It is the newest technique in the design of eyebrows hair by hair.
The Microblading technique lasts approximately one year, since this will depend on the type of skin of each person, habits of life or time in solar exposures, among other factors.
Our specialist and accredited technician for the use of this technique, will be in charge of making the “visagism” (design of the eyebrows), depending on the features of each face, preferences or its general aesthetics.
A very common fact is to confuse microblading with micropigmentation and they are totally different techniques.
The main differences between microblading and micropigmentation are:
- Micropigmentation is carried out with electric machines. Microblading, manually.
- Micropigmentation is carried out by “scanning”. With microblading the pigment is introduced hair by hair, thus giving it a much more natural and real appearance.
Tips for recovery after Microblading treatment:
- It is very important to wipe your face with neutral PH soap carefully and gently.
- In the event that scarring bothers, B-Pantol or Blastoestimulin should be applied as many times as stipulated.
- Do not touch or scratch your eyebrows after treatment, because we can “tear off” the scarring tissue and consequently not get the desired results.
- It should be borne in mind that post-treatment care will not depend on the technician, but on the client, following the set guidelines.
- The first week, you should avoid the use of creams, makeup and other types of cosmetics in the area of the eyebrows where the microblading was performed. Also, take special care with hygienic measures.
- The next 30 days, it is advisable to avoid long sun exposure, UVA sunbeds, chemical peels or microdermabrasion among others.
- Between approximately 45 and 60 days, a review will be carried out by the specialist technician, where the optimal healing process will be evaluated as well as whether a review should be performed or not.
Advantages of performing Microblading:
- Natural and defined eyebrows, it is possible to increase the thickness of the eyebrows and highlight the eye area.
- Correct depopulated eyebrows for reasons of age, illness, treatments or similar.
- Correction of eyebrows that were excessively shaved and there is no expression.
In Policlínica del Río-Hortega we work only with certified pigments and leading brands. In addition, we perform a special microblading technique in which the strokes are so thin that they are not distinguished from real hair. Results are natural, defined and thicker eyebrows.